Coming soon! A brand new online shopping experience containing all new original designs and merchandise soon to be available! Keep watching this website! Follow us on FB, Twitter and IG for…
The Stafford Knot, Inc is excited to announce joining in a partnership with Paw Prints Genetics to offer our followers these special deals! Announcing a discount for the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Panel of 35%. - Reg. $210, this SBT code will reduce panel price to only $136.50. - TSK followers may also add any coat color to a disease panel for $26 or less. Please use the coupon code below to pre-pay for your testing when you place your order.
Follow this link to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier panel and colors:
* There may be special short term advertised offers of greater discounts on the Paw Print Genetics website so be sure to check there first.
Paw Print Genetics may not be the least expensive option but you can be confident that they currently offer the best results in the industry.
• Paw Print Genetics is the only laboratory in the world that tests each mutation region twice with two independent
methods for the highest accuracy in the industry.
Paw Print Genetics employs both PhD geneticists & veterinarians who oversee all testing, review results & sign out reports.
• Paw Print Genetics reports are detailed with result, interpretation & recommendations.
• Paw Print Genetics founder & CEO is the only certified genetics in the canine field, certified by
the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
• The A locus is 4 different mutations. Paw Print Genetics does not charge per… Hello subscribers and followers - we are about to launch our online auctions here on the website - we are trying something new in order to reach a bigger audience and also so I don't have to stay up late monitoring FB every night - the auctions will work similarly to those on the big online auction sites. This is all new for us too so please be patient if there are bloopers or kinks to be worked out. Please send a private email or message if you see an issue we need to work out. We will do our best from our end to make this work for everyone. Remember - we only take electronic payments via Paypal or Venmo. Also please read all details so you know if you are responsible for PP fees, (Vinmo has none), shipping costs or insurance for the items you win. Overseas folks will have to pay shipping. US folks may not on smaller items so read carefully. Proceeds all go to the TSK rescue fund. You can read where we donate to here on our website if you haven't already been following us on FB when we post those details each Spring. Thank you for the support - new items added… Exciting times lie ahead for Staffordshire Bull Terrier enthusiasts worldwide. Not only is the team at TSK busy year round gathering articles, interesting interviews, gathering historical data and photos for our followers, but now we can also be followed on Twitter and Instagram as well. Those signed up for our publication get first notice when new issues and special editions are uploaded.
Our new books (Interpretation and Illustration of the Written Breed Standard - A comparative discussion - UK & USA) have been published for 3-4 months and have been a tremendous hit! The eBook has especially been popular as people realize how simple it is to have a copy handy on tablets and phones to take with them anywhere they go. This is also a terrific tool for those judging or studying to become a judge.
We also have another big exciting project in the works for those interested in learning more about the breed. We put out a poll not long ago on our FB page asking if you were interested in a new mentoring program and it seems as if you are! Stay tuned for this new project which is being developed right… Mats at indoor shows are usually provided. These are for your dog's assistance by allowing more stability and grip to the floor surface. Take cognisance of the fact it is dog which should be taking advantage of the mat and not the handler. Much to my amusement have seen this little indiscretion applied many times... Due to its great popularity over the last twenty odd years or so, the 'stafford' has become one of the most competitive breeds to exhibit. With an im to improving your chances in the ring, consideration should be applied to two requirements. Firstly, your dog must attain a standard of breed acceptability and you ... When people refer to the top line they mean the vertebrae of the spinal column from the base of the neck to the beginning of the tail. When judges critiques mention that a particular dog has a level top line, they dont, or at least shouldnt mean a perfectly level one as this would be... ...of recording Staffordshire Bull terrier strains and pedigrees based on the Line and Family method has been exhaustively covered by Mr. H.N. Beilby, of Bromsgrove, whose outstanding services to our breed I have referred to in Chapter II. His findings are published in great detail in the second (1948) edition of The Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Frequently breeders and judges are asked by various publications to write about their favourite Staffords, of course with the show ring in mind. Funnily enough when I go on a nostalgia spree, especially at Christmas with a few hot punches inside me, it is not the show winning Staffords, which bring tears to my eyes,...